Hello Fall Collection + Freebie

Hello my dear blogger friends,
I hope you enjoyed beautiful holidays full of sun, relax and fun.
I had one of the best summer in my life. I enjoyed perfectly time with my little family and enjoyed every minutes with my kids. I have a time for me and my husband, too (after long time when the kids were very small and need our all day attention or we builded our house) ... We returned to our beloved activity - cycling and I started running. I love both the activity so much. 

The kids are in school and kindergarten and I hope I´ll have more time to finish several project when I have started during holidays.


I here with new fall collection today.

NEW

is absolutely perfect for your autumn´s photo or pages about everyday life.
You know that I always try to design really versatile and useful collection.




80 elements, 16 papers, 2 alpha sets
I love those artsy papers .. so unique and easy for use.






awesome overlays, brushes, wordarts ... so beautiful and easy to use for perfect touch your pages




I would like to improve my skills and use them more in my pages.
So perfect for you Project life pages. 




one of my he most favourite products. I use it so often and still can not get enough of them.



not usual 9 Quick Pages, but 14 awesome pages which I and my CT team designed for you ... 




Awesome pack ready to use clusters if you need to create page create quickly and with beautiful results

 



 Do you want safe more than 50% and buy all product?
You can puchase huge Hello Fall All in One collection for you.








As usual I have AB inspiration for you from my awesome CT.














 


Do you love freebie?
I have one for you .... beautiful cluster, some elements, papers. I hope you´ll like it. 












The winner this collection´ll announce on my Facebook fan page.

I´ll have an additional 5% off sale and special free coupons for you in my newsletter.
Sign up NEWSLETTER here.
 


Be sure to visit my Facebook fan page for another chance to get special coupons!



Have a wonderful days!

Hugs,
Vendula

3 komentáře:

Lynn řekl(a)...

Thank you for the beautiful gift!

Happy Scrap Arts řekl(a)...

this is so beautiful thank you

Kirsten řekl(a)...

Thank you so much!